The term ‘Canadian Live Productions Inc.’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is #309 10654 Whyte Avenue, Edmonton, Alberta, Canada T6E 2A7. The term ‘you’ refers to the user or viewer of our website or the owner of any systems which interface or interconnect with our website.
- The content of the pages of this website is for your general information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
- Neither we nor any third parties provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information and materials found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information and materials may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
- Your use of any information or materials on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable. It shall be your own responsibility to ensure that any products, services or information available through this website meet your specific requirements. Any reliance you place on such information is strictly at your own risk.
- In no event will we be liable for any loss or damage including without limitation, indirect or consequential loss or damage, or any loss or damage whatsoever arising from loss of data or profits arising out of, or in connection with, the use of this website.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- All trademarks reproduced in this website, which are not the property of, or licensed to the operator, are acknowledged on the website.
- Commercial use of any portion of this website or any content portrayed on this system is strictly prohibited without express prior written consent or license which may be withheld or withdrawn for any reason.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give rise to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- From time to time this website may also include links to other websites. These links are provided for your convenience to provide further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of the linked website(s).
- You may not create a link to this website from another website or document without the prior written consent of Canadian Live Productions Inc.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of Alberta, Canada.
If you have questions about these terms, your intended use of the website or its content, or would like to discuss licensing permissions, we invite you to contact us.
Terms of Service
Purchase and/or use of any ticket originating from this system signifies agreement to the following for each ticket: The ticket was sold to you (the Bearer) by Canadian Live Productions Inc. o/a YEG Live (the Sales Agent) on behalf of the facility, venue, artist, event promoter, and event organizer (jointly and severally the Principal). The Sales Agent is not responsible for the production, content, quality, or duration of the event. The ticket is a revokable license to the Bearer for admission to the event and seat or other purpose for which the ticket is issued (the Event) only and may be revoked at any time for any reason without compensation. The ticket cannot be replaced if it is lost, stolen or destroyed, and is valid only for the Event for which it is issued. The ticket will not be refunded or exchanged for any reason. Shipping, handling, and service fees are not refundable under any circumstance. The ticket is neither transferrable nor redeemable for cash. Reproduction of the ticket is not permitted. Unauthorized or unlawful resale or attempted resale may result in the seizure of the ticket and its license to be revoked without compensation. The Principal reserves the right, without refund or compensation, to refuse admission or to eject any person who fails to comply with its rules, the rules of the facility and/or venue, and applicable laws to be determined and adjudicated at the sole discretion of the Principal. The Bearer assumes all risks of personal injury, loss, and other danger incidental to the Event, whether occurring prior to, during, or subsequent to the Event. The Bearer voluntarily agrees that the Sales Agent, the Principal, other event attendees, and any of these parties’ agents, officers, directors, owners, and employees are expressly released by the Bearer from any claims incidental to the Event. The ticket is copyright and may not be used for advertising, promotion (including contests and sweepstakes), or other trade purposes without the express written consent of both the Sales Agent and the Principal. The Bearer consents to the use of their image or likeness by any other party present incidental to any photography, video display, transmission or recording of the Event. The use of cameras, video or audio recording equipment is prohibited unless otherwise indicated by the Principal. Neither the Sales Agent nor the Principal are responsible for personal property that is lost, misplaced, or stolen at or during the Event.